- Doug:[on the phone, leaving message] Hey, Carol, it's Doug. I was hoping to catch you before you went to work. I'm here in Barstow and we're cleaning up. I was just thinking about you, wishing you were here. I just miss you. I just wish you were here, is all. [Mark walks into the motel room] So, I'll call you tomorrow. Okay, bye. Hey!
- Mark:Who was that?
- Doug:Somebody I've been seeing the last couple of months.
- Mark:Couple of months? That sounds serious.
- Doug:Do you want any of these ties before I give them to Goodwill?
- Mark:I only wear ties to work. Is it anybody I know?
- Doug:I've got a suit here. I've got an Armani. I believe it's double-breasted.
- Mark:You don't want to tell me who it is?
- Doug:He had a set of clubs somewhere, I think.
- Mark:Why is it that you don't want to tell me who it is?
- Doug:Because I don't.
- Mark:It's not my ex-wife, is it?
- Doug:No, it's not Jennifer.
- Mark:Cynthia?! You're not, are you?
- Doug:No, and neither should you.
- Mark:Jeanie? Chuny? Anna?
- Doug:Are you planning on naming everybody who works at the hospital?
- Mark:She doesn't work at the hospital?
- Doug:It's Carol.
- Doug:Carol Hathaway. You're mouth's open.
- Mark:I'm speechless.
- Doug:Well, I'm relieved.
when ur ex ur still in luv w/ walks in the room
when someone notices that ur sad
when u think ur alone but someone says ur name
when ur show isn’t nominated for best drama